Saturday 28th July 1pm.
We intend to expand and integrate the Minis & Juniors competition
and we are looking to improve and expand the level and quality of attractions and entertainment for all our attendees.
These will include:
- DJ Michael Fisher & MC John O'Sullivan
- BBQ, Beer a& Ice creams as usual
- Pimms tent with afternoon cakes
- Bouncy castle
- Raffle and auction with some great prizes
- Pick 'n' mix tent
- Olympics on the big screen
- Kids food tent
- Ladies Cocktail tent
- Ladies Beauty Treatment Tent
If you have any questions regarding the junior competition please register your interest with John Riley.
Important info for those wishing to enter a team:
THERE WILL BE LOADS OF CHEAP BOOZE IN OUTSIDE TENTS FOR SALE ON THE DAY (INC CANS OF BEER AND CIDER) PLEASE INFORM YOUR TEAMS DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN ALCOHOL
Local Community clubs and societies:
- Theme for this year is The Olympics - team names, fancy dress etc on theme if possible
- Cost for the senior competition £100 per team (in advance) up to 10 players
- The entry fee covers Charity donations to Wooden spoon, Branded sock and beers for each team, competitions
- (best fancy dress, best team area etc) and Giveaways
Horsham rugby club are always looking to build links with the community - if you or anyone you know is a member of a local community organisation that may wish to have a pitch or display at the event then please contact Tom Wright(07815431242).
Mark Ross - Team entries and main competition (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tom Wright - General information (07815 431 242)
Alan Fisher - Sponsorship
John O'Sullivan - Raffle prizes